Last Update: SEPTEMBER 15, 2023
1. This prize draws and competitions are organised by BAMG SPORTS LTD. Company number 12422085 Registered office address:
Spaces - 17 City North Place, Finsbury Park, London, England, N4 3FU
How to enter
2. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary
4. Bamgsports will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
6. Bamsports reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Bamgsports their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Bamgsports may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
11. Bamgsports reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, Bamgsports, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Bamgsports its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Limitation of liability
5.1. You may test your rugby skills and knowledge by composing teams of your Rare, Super Rare and Unique Cards or Collectibles and then entering your team in a virtual tournament. The virtual tournament tracks the real performance of the individual players in the Common Cards or Collectibles you’ve added to your dream team (the “Game”).
Data protection and publicity
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Bamgsports or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. Bamgsports reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.